Thursday, May 6, 2010

Do Not Anger the Grapefruit

Grapefruit got pissed at me. It was terrifying. I was walking my dog and she tracked me down, like she usually does. Before saying hi, she begins telling me all about their Easter Sunday church services that her mega church has planned.
"Are you going to come?" she asks. But when she asks, it doesn't feel like asking, it's like demanding.
I stood my ground and told her I probably wasn't going to church services for Easter but if I do, it will be at my parent's church. Grapefruit Lady cocked her head and glared at me. Then she turned around and WALKED OFF without saying another word! Really?

I know she's like 80 something and I could totally take her, but I ran inside and locked my doors, just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Already read two postings, sounds like it will be a funny blog.

    ReplyDelete